Available for a wide range of product capacities
Mobilised workpiece positioners can be used to handle products of various capacities, from hundreds of kilos to thousands of kilos. The mobilised workpiece positioner is battery-powered and operated using a control panel. The device is suitable for normal factory conditions with a maximum fluctuation of 5cm in floor level. Use of the device does not require special skills, but naturally all of our deliveries also include user training provided by our experts.
The benefits of a workpiece handling machine, now mobile
- The cylinders’ measurement rods or laser sensors ensure that both ends of the workpiece are moved simultaneously.
- Proportional valves ensure controlled accelerations and lifts while preventing swings.
- Frequency converters adjust speed, ensuring that rotational movements start and end smoothly. When the workpiece is already moving, the speed can be adjusted in stages.
- Collision thresholds can be saved for various heights so that the workpiece and positioner can move freely without any risk of collision.
- The option to program work cycles and save work stages enables completing the work stages more quickly while ensuring consistent quality.
- The workpiece positioner always turns the object to the correct angle automatically.